Fall Registration Now Open!
UpdatedTuesday June 14, 2022 byInformation Officer.
Important Dates and information:
- June 13th – July 22nd: Registration is open
- July 29th or July 30th: Mandatory player assessments (more details to follow)
- August 6th, 7th & 8th: Teams assignments announced
- August 15th: Practices begin
- August 27th: Park Cleanup Day
- September 10th: Opening Day Games!
- November 19th: Final Playoff/Championship games
As always, we need your help! If you plan to manage or coach a team, please ensure you complete a separate registration for yourself as well.
- Register as a Manager/Coach volunteer: www.cpsa.sportssignup.com
- You must register for each team/level you plan to coach. Free of charge!
- Complete the Background Check Application. This is completed in SSU Play after you register and CPSA covers the cost (this is valid for 2 years)
- Abuse Prevention, Complete Coaching & Concussion certifications can be completed online. There is a small fee required of $35-$60 for some of these certifications. Cost varies depending on the certification expiration time frame you select.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org